Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

2 weeks and still being told by agent that he hasn't heard back from corporate.Since I am owed a refund, he doesn't seem to want to help.

Being an agent it is his job to pursue the issue in an appropriate amount of time. All I get from the agent who is collecting a commission is that he hasn't heard. Wouldn't a follow up call to Corp be to much to ask? Zero star for my agent!

Maybe pursuing new clients to invest is more important a than a client who has been insured by State Farm and in good standing 50 years doesn't mean much.

Hurrah for agent, Jeff jones.If you want to pay for an agent that doesn't seen to care once you sign up with him, be sure to call him at 609-732-441-3310, 432 Rt 34' suite 2, matawan, nj 07747-2193

Review about: State Farm Insurance Insurance Broker.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unsatisfied.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments