1.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

New policy, paid two payments within two weeks, never enrolled in Drive Safe instead received an email informing of me company enrollment never agreed to enrollment. Next I was removed from monthly payments because I would not agree to monthly withdrawal payments from my bank account although I paid two payments within two weeks.

Once I discovered the overcharging from the I decided to cancel. I was told the cancellation process was 10 days, however 10 days have expired. To date I’m still awaiting my refund. Customer service told me that the refund was “mailed then printed”.

This was a red flag since the refund process has well exceeded 10 days. Customer service can’t tell me the computation of the refund nor the escalation department. The agent has stated has knowledge of the computation as well. To make matters worse the agent provided incorrect date of cancellation although I canceled the policy in person.

In addition I requested that the refund be deposited back to my debit card however the agent stated this was not possible. The escalation department stated that the refund could be refund to my debit card. After numerous calls to customer service, and the escalation department no one can provide an itemized listing of of my refund nor have I been afforded the opportunity to speak with billing. In addition I continue to await my refund of the 21 June 2018 cancellation.

I am very puzzled as to the resistance of providing an itemization of my refund since I paid well in advance. State Farm is very unprofessional and absolutely lost my trust.

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Unfair charge.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 08.

Comments