On Dec 23rd 2014 I was in a accident, the person at fault had State Farm , heard nothing from them till I called them on the 12 of jan .said a claims adjuster would contact me , on the 21st I called them an then had to go to see there adjuster , who did a estament , an then said my truck was totaled ,an someone would call me . A hour later they called an said in the next couple of days they would call me to Finnish the claim .well here it is the 13th of Feb an still no call .

This person wrote the review because of not as described at State Farm Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8200 and wants State Farm Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by State Farm Insurance and state farm insurance claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments