I am a healthcare provider. I treated a patient for injuries she suffered in a MVA.

I submitted the bills over 3 months ago and have not been paid. They are using delaying tactics and I know have no intention of paying me or her other medical bills. I figured out their strategy: because my patient's MVA was low speed, she had a previous MVA 5 years prior, and the person who hit her was also insured with State Farm.

They are shady, unethical billion dollar profit company.

Don't fall for their "like a good neighbor state farm is there" advertising. If you live in WA state I have never had a problem getting paid from PEMCO.

Comments

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #677431

it's almost one year since my accident.. hit in the rear while waiting for the red light to turn green..

YES.. July 30th 2012.. they have not paid one cent of the emergency room fee.. and now the hospital has sent the bill to collections which will ruin my credit..

this is bull----. I contacted the hospital's financial dept and gave them State Farms claim info.. and as I understand they put a lean on State Farm.. but it's my credit that get the bad rap..

I hate this company.. I wish everyone would cancel their policies..

and break them.. The East Coast Corporate Office is in my town.