The in drive program is a joke don't waste your time if you have to rent the in drive thing to get the discount it cost more than the discount you will get. No matter how good you are graded in driving or less of mileage you put on vehicle and they use Verizon to pick up your vehicle and if you live in country you are told to drive your vehicle so they can pick it up. But yet if you access your account on state farm it will tell you you are getting a big discount even gives you the amount but you will never see that off your premium.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

#811922

I can't even understand what you wrote.

In drive is a joke. Terrible customer service. Canceling and obtaining refunds are difficult and unpleasant.

State Farm Insurance - Long term customer...who cares? State Farm Insurance "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Claim Review from Bentonville, Arkansas State Farm Insurance "Mother and Son Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Ak 2013. State Farm is the Corporate Giant which holds the Workers Comp claim. The Family extremely abused and abandoned by this company to say..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Property Damage Claim Review from Lynwood, California State Farm Insurance "State does not treat there black customers fairly, my home got broken into and my wife and daughter are scared up set and they suggested we did this ..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more