Cable, Wisconsin

As most agrieved Consumers relate, I paid "My Freindly Neighbor" thousands of dollars, over decades.

Even though standing still and struck from behind by another S.F. Consumer, They not only wouldn't pay a claim but "found" and continue to perpetuate that the fault was mine. Any savings through S.F. is wiped out by My auto rates now doubled.

For months: State Farm demonstrated on My online account a home owners policy that I niether purchased or authorized: It tooks months of insistance and threatened court action to gat them to remove it..Were they "juggeling their books " ?

After being struck , while parked, by a hit and run driver, State Farm's claims department, for weeks, withheld theisentity of the driver, their insurance carrier, and the fact that they wished to settle..All the while denying any benefit of My policy / coverage. ..Where does the Law find intentional fraud ?

Save Your money Folks...If it appears too good, it likely is not worth it..Shop around !

Review about: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

I've been with them for several years and after being rear ended in a major accident a year ago, they are the only people that have honored their word and helped me through the ordeal.I got the claim mkney for my car within days and a check for the refunded deposit not long after.

I also have the best combines rates from them. Even USAA couldn't match my coverage.

Maybe I got lucky and have an exceptional agent, but I would recommend them to anyone.Sorry you're getting put through the wringer.

nikalseyn

Time to see an attorney, sport