State Farm Insurance - Why would anyone purchase a useless State Farm Policy?
My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding.I am still waiting for this to get resolved.
Horrible communication, lots of poking around. The adjustor is a complete ***. Also the agent, who was a snake failed to tell me about the 1% deductible. Which actually meant 1% of COVERAGE A DWELLING< in which my home coverage is 450k.
Which means 4500 deductible.
That agent was in to big of a hurry to discuss coverage's all he concerned about were the discounts and what I saving which proved to be a worse policy than I had.Independent agency, I will be coming back
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I was recently the victim of a Hit and Run by a driver that is insured by State Farm. The driver was arrested for DUI as well as other..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Bought a couch and 2 recliners. The motor on the couch went out. Had it replaced. Now it clicks, I'm thinking it's about to do it again. The material it's..."
- "I have competed in NAM twice: When I was 16 and again when I was 19. Neither time ended well for me, especially the 2nd time. The first time was..."