Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding.I am still waiting for this to get resolved.

Horrible communication, lots of poking around. The adjustor is a complete ***. Also the agent, who was a snake failed to tell me about the 1% deductible. Which actually meant 1% of COVERAGE A DWELLING< in which my home coverage is 450k.

Which means 4500 deductible.

That agent was in to big of a hurry to discuss coverage's all he concerned about were the discounts and what I saving which proved to be a worse policy than I had.Independent agency, I will be coming back

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of state farm insurance homeowners insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $13500. State Farm Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned state farm insurance homeowners insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

Most companies only write a 1% deductible just like yours in hail prone areas. You should have reviewed that before before purchasing their coverage.

Unfortunately, A lot of companies policies are going to a 1% and some even a 2% deductible.You have an expensive property and this not unusual.

You do need insurance and this company is still better than most.Best of Luck