We were visiting in Arkansas and were rear ended by one of Arkansas' State Senators.We were stopped behind four other vehicles at a stop light we the Senator plowed into us.

He did not even apply the brakes. He said it was his fault, which it was. He is 100% at fault. It has been almost two years and State Farm still does not want to settle.

Their initial offer does not even cover our medical bills where our son was injured in the crash. The car was totaled. They do not care about settling claims.

They do not even settle for their own customers.They are just a big money grubbing company that only thinks about themselves and not people who their customers have hurt.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

Sounds like my issue.Rear ended almost two years ago, have had cervical discectomy and shoulder surgery and repair.

Still suffering with neck and bulging discs in my lumbar. The offer they submitted this past Thursday was for $20K, which is too cover my pain and suffering and the next 34 "possible" years of lost wages till I retire. What a load of disrespect and inconsiderate responses. I am unable to work and they are so ready to take your money for over 25 years, but when you need them to cover what your paid policy states.....

NOPE, not gonna happen.Going to court.