State Farm Insurance - Worst Agent/Office EVER
I received 3 different bills from State Farm with 3 different amounts. I called my agent's office, Chad Slimmer in Waynesboro, PA, several times and asked for a return call from Mr. Slimmer. That never happened. I submitted my issue online and then received a bill for a much lesser amount. I called my local agent's office again and they didn't know why I got that bill. They were supposed to call me back and AGAIN I asked to speak with Mr. Slimmer (that never happened). I had to call the 800# on my own to try to resolve and they weren't even sure what was going on with my account.
I finally get a call (a week later) from someone at the office trying to "fix" my policy and said it would be best to rewrite it. I said ok. She was to work up the numbers and get back to me. That never happened.
I call about 2 weeks later and they tell me that they cancelled my policy 2 months prior!?!?!? Are you kidding me??? They offered to rewrite it for double the monthly premium. When I asked why it was cancelled, they said because they didn't get info about my mom living in my household. I'm 33 yrs old and haven't lived with my mom since I was 18.
I went into the office and everyone, including Chad Simmer was just standing around. I wanted a business card with all of his contact info because I was going to file a complaint. He said he didn't have to give me anything and that there was no law that said he did. He said the bills didn't come from his office. Well if they can't help, what's the point of a local agent??? He told me to leave.
My husband called in and he changed his story 3 times with him. Chad Slimmer is worthless as an insurance agent!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "My husband was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. I contacted sprint to see if, as he would be bed ridden, and our income had been slashed by2/3's they would allow..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."