State Farm Insurance - Worst Agent/Office EVER
I received 3 different bills from State Farm with 3 different amounts. I called my agent's office, Chad Slimmer in Waynesboro, PA, several times and asked for a return call from Mr. Slimmer. That never happened. I submitted my issue online and then received a bill for a much lesser amount. I called my local agent's office again and they didn't know why I got that bill. They were supposed to call me back and AGAIN I asked to speak with Mr. Slimmer (that never happened). I had to call the 800# on my own to try to resolve and they weren't even sure what was going on with my account.
I finally get a call (a week later) from someone at the office trying to "fix" my policy and said it would be best to rewrite it. I said ok. She was to work up the numbers and get back to me. That never happened.
I call about 2 weeks later and they tell me that they cancelled my policy 2 months prior!?!?!? Are you kidding me??? They offered to rewrite it for double the monthly premium. When I asked why it was cancelled, they said because they didn't get info about my mom living in my household. I'm 33 yrs old and haven't lived with my mom since I was 18.
I went into the office and everyone, including Chad Simmer was just standing around. I wanted a business card with all of his contact info because I was going to file a complaint. He said he didn't have to give me anything and that there was no law that said he did. He said the bills didn't come from his office. Well if they can't help, what's the point of a local agent??? He told me to leave.
My husband called in and he changed his story 3 times with him. Chad Slimmer is worthless as an insurance agent!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "My husband was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. I contacted sprint to see if, as he would be bed ridden, and our income had been slashed by2/3's they would allow..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."