State Farm Insurance - Worst Agent/Office EVER

14 of 717 State Farm Insurance reviews

I received 3 different bills from State Farm with 3 different amounts. I called my agent's office, Chad Slimmer in Waynesboro, PA, several times and asked for a return call from Mr. Slimmer. That never happened. I submitted my issue online and then received a bill for a much lesser amount. I called my local agent's office again and they didn't know why I got that bill. They were supposed to call me back and AGAIN I asked to speak with Mr. Slimmer (that never happened). I had to call the 800# on my own to try to resolve and they weren't even sure what was going on with my account.

I finally get a call (a week later) from someone at the office trying to "fix" my policy and said it would be best to rewrite it. I said ok. She was to work up the numbers and get back to me. That never happened.

I call about 2 weeks later and they tell me that they cancelled my policy 2 months prior!?!?!? Are you kidding me??? They offered to rewrite it for double the monthly premium. When I asked why it was cancelled, they said because they didn't get info about my mom living in my household. I'm 33 yrs old and haven't lived with my mom since I was 18.

I went into the office and everyone, including Chad Simmer was just standing around. I wanted a business card with all of his contact info because I was going to file a complaint. He said he didn't have to give me anything and that there was no law that said he did. He said the bills didn't come from his office. Well if they can't help, what's the point of a local agent??? He told me to leave.

My husband called in and he changed his story 3 times with him. Chad Slimmer is worthless as an insurance agent!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
Insurance
review #946412

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with State Farm Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 717 State Farm Insurance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to State Farm Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about State Farm Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
×