I received 3 different bills from State Farm with 3 different amounts. I called my agent's office, Chad Slimmer in Waynesboro, PA, several times and asked for a return call from Mr. Slimmer. That never happened. I submitted my issue online and then received a bill for a much lesser amount. I called my local agent's office again and they didn't know why I got that bill. They were supposed to call me back and AGAIN I asked to speak with Mr. Slimmer (that never happened). I had to call the 800# on my own to try to resolve and they weren't even sure what was going on with my account.

I finally get a call (a week later) from someone at the office trying to "fix" my policy and said it would be best to rewrite it. I said ok. She was to work up the numbers and get back to me. That never happened.

I call about 2 weeks later and they tell me that they cancelled my policy 2 months prior!?!?!? Are you kidding me??? They offered to rewrite it for double the monthly premium. When I asked why it was cancelled, they said because they didn't get info about my mom living in my household. I'm 33 yrs old and haven't lived with my mom since I was 18.

I went into the office and everyone, including Chad Simmer was just standing around. I wanted a business card with all of his contact info because I was going to file a complaint. He said he didn't have to give me anything and that there was no law that said he did. He said the bills didn't come from his office. Well if they can't help, what's the point of a local agent??? He told me to leave.

My husband called in and he changed his story 3 times with him. Chad Slimmer is worthless as an insurance agent!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at State Farm Insurance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants State Farm Insurance to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by State Farm Insurance and state farm insurance customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

Bethany, Oklahoma, United States #1276071

Chad, I wouldn't buy insurance from you after this complaint. This customer may be right or may be wrong, but you have an really have obligation to be professional regardless. If you cannot, you might try another business such a scalping tickets to the Maryland or Rutgers Football games.