I recently got into a car accident and the other party was at fault.Initially, it took over 5 phone calls in excess of 30 min each phone call before my boyfriend and I could get through to anyone who knew how to help us.

The second time around, it took 3 phone calls totaling over 110 min before getting through. It has been over a month since my boyfriend's car was deemed a total loss and we have yet to see a check for his car.

I do not recommend State Farm to anyone.It has been a total nightmare.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

I didn't like: Worse auto insurance.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

State Farm Insurance - Property Damage Claim Review from Lynwood, California State Farm Insurance "State does not treat there black customers fairly, my home got broken into and my wife and daughter are scared up set and they suggested we did this ..." Read more State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance Review from Brentwood, Maryland State Farm Insurance "My car has break down at 3:00am at 38th street Rhode Island Maryland .I have requested for a towing service from State Farm ,the representative said that towing truck will..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Allowing hoes to work in the office State Farm Insurance "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Accident Claim State Farm Insurance "I was recently the victim of a Hit and Run by a driver that is insured by State Farm. The driver was arrested for DUI as well as other..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more