ANNA ORTIZ has been my "claim representative" and let me just say she is one of the worst and the most discriminating person I could have ever dealt with.She only returns calls when she wants and calls when she wants.

One week she says one thing and the next she says another and to put the cherry on top she acts like she doesn't undrstand what your saying, my question is WHY THE *** ARE YOU WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY? Thought this process should be quick and easy but I was soo wrong, she has just made it a living ***. Its been a month going on two and I still don't have my vehicle and it was her clients fault, its not my *** fault o client thinks that driving in front of others is okay.

She is one of the most unprofessional person and sate farms can thank her for loosing me as a customer, I want nothing to do with State Farm, just to think about the situation makes my head hurt.I have no idea why we as customers pay state farms if they do absolutley nothing, guess they have no rush as long as there *** have a car to get to work and home everyone else can wait......

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments