Additional Fees

After waiting 30 days for state farm to contact their insurer for damages to my car, they had told me they would accept liability if they could not contact them within that time frame.31 days later my insurance company calls state farm and they say to them that they were going to accept liability and would soon call me with the details that day.

They did not call me, so I called my insurance company the next day and all of the sudden state farm says that they never accepted liability and that the accident was my fault.

Wow this was ridiculous they said they did not have documentation of accepting liability, gee I wonder maybe they deleted it obvious??What a horrible insurance company that one day they say something and all of the sudden they change their mind when is was clearly their drivers fault as said so by the police report that said the other driver was recklessly driving.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of state farm insurance auto insurance. State Farm Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned state farm insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments