Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I had SF for 16 years. I was robbed for 16 years!

First claim in my life was a fender bender in a parking lot that was not my fault. I felt sure things would go smoothly and that having SF I was covered. WRONG!!

They don't even assign you a claims rep. You deal with one random person after the next.

No one seems to know what is going on. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. I had to submit pictures, give recorded statements and tell over a dozen people the same thing....over and over again. There was no accountability.

No one was managing my claim. I finally gave up after 2 months of trying and paid for the repairs out of pocket. My thought is that they just don't want to pay their insured. No one can be that inept, right?

I had to drop them. I can't imagine what it would be like if I had a real accident. I feel bad for people who still have them.

They will all be screwed if they ever need the insurance they are paying their hard earned money for. Shame on you, State Farm!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the abaove" at State Farm Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants State Farm Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was state farm. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by State Farm Insurance and state farm insurance auto claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

New Smyrna Beach, Florida, United States #1229183

I understand you fustation completely . I have the same issue with them .

They truly don't give a dam about you. Quick to take your monthly payment but no service when needed.

Don't rely on this company to have your back in a emergency. Seek a better company that cares not State Farm .