Long story short, had a 2005 mariner it got stolen, totaled and as if that weren't bad enough I had to deal with state farm agents.You would have thought I was at fault for my car being stolen.

I have yet to talk to my local agent Randy Peper, after several attempts and calls to him. They fought me over my policy, things that I was clearly entitled to and amount of money they were willing to offer me for my vehicle. As if all that weren't bad enough, they hand write me a check from JP morgan chase bank (which there aren't a single one of those banks in the state where I live) that no one will cash!

This place should be ashamed of their selves.I would never refer anyone to state farm for anything!!

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

#811921

Take the check to your bank and deposit it. Pretty simple.

to Anonymous Seattle, Washington, United States #814492

Again you have know idea what you are talking about.When a lender is put on a check it is a nightmare to cash.

Most times takes 4-12 weeks to get your money.

Insurance companies know that and some are never cashed.

Wow!Don't even know where to start.

It's the LAW that if you have a leinholder and the amount of a check is over a certain limit that your leinholder must be listed on the check.

Period.Not quite sure why you think the insurance company is to blame for that.