VERY DISATIFIED IN STATE FARM ROADSIDE SERVICE : My mother called in for emergency roadside on 8/11/17 at around 5:30pm.My mother stated she was given an ETA of 90 min.

and that the station coming out would be there no later than 8 pm .She was told that she would receive text updates on her service request, in which she did not receive any calls regarding her roadside call at all . Around 8:03 pm my mother calls in state farm for an update and was advised it would be another 45 min before driver would arrive . Ok I understand as I work in roadside assistance sometimes there are delays in service, but the Lack of communication and no information was given advising of this information or delays of service would infuriate anyone . Now its 8:49 pm still no tow truck at this point I am furious for my parents are both senior citizens who are diabetic and had nothing to eat or drink , my moms sugar is going down and still no tow truck .

When we called State Farm again at this time the representative Garikai advised he was sorry and asked if I was calling in for a tow or a winch ? when the call was placed for a tow for the vehicle has transmission issues . We were then asked to please hold for Garikai would have to call the station to get an update on the service request. I then asked Garikai What is the name of the station that was coming out ?

Garikai then advised my mothers service request was CANCELLED at 5:32 pm . State Farm definitely drop the bomb somewhere the lack of poor service and urgency to help those in need is absurd I dont get it . Garikai could not advise why this call was cancelled , who cancelled the service request, or give a call number for the roadside call, However then my mother receives a call around 9:04pm from a sub-contractor of State Farm , Auto Towing and Repair and was advised he was 5 min away . I then ask Garikai how could this be if the call was cancelled ?

Garikai then advised my parents who waited for almost 3 hours for service to arrive whos call was cancelled that they could pay out of pocket for the roadside call and submit for reimbursement WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS . Absolutely not if you need to pay that contractor then you need to open a new call and update the call stating Auto Towing and Repair is on location so they could get paid for that call under State Farm.

Garikai then advised he would take care of it , thats the least they could of done after all this mess.THIS WAS BY FAR THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE WE HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED !!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments