I Had their classic car insurance, submitted all required documents several times, pictures, documention notoriZed copies inspection they switched me to regular insurance at 250 a month vs 380 a year, strung me along for 6 plus months reviewing documentation ect. Finally had to cancel go to another company run dont walk away. Underwrighters will *** over agents are nice and plesant but you get the burpcratic run around. I feel like suing them use any other comoany but them domt even bother real waste of money

Worst most incompetent company i have ever delt with

Rated one of the worst companys

Allstate and geico is even better what does that say

I would go with real classic insurance

Id hate to see what happens if you put in a claim

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1200. Starbuckslova1 is overall dissatisfied with State Farm Insurance. The most disappointing about state farm insurance claim at State Farm Insurance was pricing and cancellation and unfair billing practices , but reviewer liked office staff. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about State Farm Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare State Farm Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments