2.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was involved in an accident on July, 29th Near the border in Tijuana Mexico. Within my promised (AND PAYED) 50 miles from the border coverage.

I was hit on the back by a car and when i called my insurance here is what happened:

1st it took them more than 10 min. to answer the call. Than a polite lady (Because it is a call center and they are thought to be polite) But she only gathered my info. And besides that, she could not answer anything for me regarding what would happen next, if someone locally could come help me out, if i could contact someone locally to talk to the other guys insurance.

Nothing could be answered. I received a call 2 days later with the person responsible to follow up my case. And all this made me think. What a Lame service this company has.

The employees are not responsible for this lack of responsibility or service. The structure of the company does.

And it is not acceptable. Wish i could sue this company for not being there for me.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). marcosmtz is overall dissatisfied with State Farm Insurance. The most disappointing about state farm insurance auto insurance at State Farm Insurance was customer service , but reviewer liked coverage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about State Farm Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare State Farm Insurance to other companies on our site.

Comments