2.0

The following is a letter I sent our Agent. We have called so many people over this and no one ever follows through.

Please let me know who can resolve this mess for us and please don't say our agent. He's horrible and shouldn't be an insurance agent. Matt Luckhardt, We have tried to have you resolve this issue with you for several months now. We were over charged so many times we are owed approximately $1000, yet received a letter from the state that our insurance is going to be canceled.

I've been in touch with you many times, my husband took over months ago because you didn't go through with anything to help me. It's been months now that you e strung my husband a long all while we over pay and you have State Farm withdrawal even more from our account. We removed my son's car when it was sold in March of 2017 and removed him as a driver as well. He left to become an Officer in the United States Army.

While being stationed in away, his wife purchased a car for them here in PA. We referred them to State Farm and he and his wife then had their own policy for months. They had theirs until YOUR AGENCY screwed theirs up so bad and over charged them so much, they had to switch companies. They are a young couple that needed those hundreds of dollars you overcharged them.

All that time you left my son on our account as a driver and also added him to ALL of our vehicles and ALL of our motorcycles?? None of them had he ever driven when he was home. So, think about that. We call to remove a vehicle and also a 22 year old driver.

Our bill should be significantly lower. Instead State Farm withdrawals more. Month after month after month. We try to get it resolved and it just continues and ends up screwed up even more.

Now we receive notice from the State that our insurance is going to be cancelled. STATE FARM OWES US A TON OF MONEY. STATE FARM WITHDRAWLS DIRECTLY FROM OUR ACCOUNT. HOW CAN WE BE BEHIND IN PAYMENTS AND RECEIVE A NOTICE OF CANCELLATION FROM THE STATE AT THE SAME TIME??

You then add insult to injury and say you need "proof" that my son left and went to the Army???? Click on your mouse and find him in your State Farm client list and see that YOU insured him in FT Benning, GA. There's your proof. You ignore phone calls, you ignore emails, you never follow through with any king, you lie and you put false information on documents.

My husband and I have referred 5 other people to your agency that have all bought policies through your agency. So far all but one have cancelled because their policies got so messed up and every one of them have been owed money. Matt, do something.

Make this your mission. Make this right.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: No one knows whats going on.

Comments

Did you receive written confirmation of the changes when deleting the driver and vehicle? If not, then there is pretty much nothing you can do. NEVER, EVER make insurance changes over the phone without getting confirmation in writing.