I recently switched to State Farm because the price they quoted me for my premium was less than what I was paying currently. I paid for half my premium upfront. When I went online to check my account it said it was still in the underwriting process. I called and the rep said sometimes it takes a couple of days. I checked back a week later and realized they raised my premium without telling me. Had I known that my premium was so expensive I would not have switched or purchased that policy.

I called to cancel and to find out why I was not notified that my premium would be increased. The rep I spoke to said he would cancel and refund my money. It has now been two weeks and 6 phone calls later. I have not received my money and I recently found out the rep only canceled the policy on one car instead of both. Today I called and the rep said only one car was processed and she did not know when the other would be done. I have tried complaining through the proper channels but it has not worked. All I want is my money back and to have nothing more to do with that company.

Currently they are still billing me for one of my cars even though I canceled a week ago.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of state farm insurance auto insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $655. State Farm Insurance needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned state farm insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Comments