I recently switched to State Farm because the price they quoted me for my premium was less than what I was paying currently. I paid for half my premium upfront. When I went online to check my account it said it was still in the underwriting process. I called and the rep said sometimes it takes a couple of days. I checked back a week later and realized they raised my premium without telling me. Had I known that my premium was so expensive I would not have switched or purchased that policy.

I called to cancel and to find out why I was not notified that my premium would be increased. The rep I spoke to said he would cancel and refund my money. It has now been two weeks and 6 phone calls later. I have not received my money and I recently found out the rep only canceled the policy on one car instead of both. Today I called and the rep said only one car was processed and she did not know when the other would be done. I have tried complaining through the proper channels but it has not worked. All I want is my money back and to have nothing more to do with that company.

Currently they are still billing me for one of my cars even though I canceled a week ago.

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 29, 2016.

Comments