1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have given all the information regarding my car and my details for auto insurance quote. Agent misinterpreted with wrong model name of the car.

Instead of S4 she presented it as A4 and there by a large difference in numbers. When told the same, she said it doesn`t matter with the model name but the VIN number matters. She also said I am going to make that change by talking to them. Then I said I will take the insurance as it is lower than the GEICO.

I also paid the first installment over the phone as she insisted in doing so. After a week I got the policy papers from state farm and guess what, premium has been increased almost 100$. I called her and she is not picking up my calls, I emailed her and not responding. I called customer care and they say that I have to speak to the agent and not to them.

Finally she responded to email saying that your car has more motor power and thats why there is an increase in the premium. I already told her in the first place that my model of the car was wrong on the papers and she said it doesn`t matter with the model name. Now all of a sudden she changed her words. I called customer care to complain about the agent and no one is taking it seriously.

Finally I asked then to cancel my policy right away. Now guess what, they say that it is going to take one billing cycle in order to reflect it. which means it is going to take 30 days to reflect my bill. In the mean while I got notification to pay for the next month bill.

So if I dont pay this bill, my credit will hurt.

If I pay it, I have to wait another 30 days to get the refund. Again 30 days is what they said, I am not even sure if that is true or it might take more than that.

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

I didn't like: Very poor and decieving, Lack of knowledge and poor customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 27, 2017.

Comments